The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection between your phone and Hybrid Smartwatch can vary greatly depending on the environment. In general, you should have at least 10 meters (or 30 feet) of connectivity.
Articles in this section
- Which Phones Are Compatible With My Hybrid Smartwatch?
- What Comes With My Hybrid Smartwatch?
- What Type Of Battery Do I Have?
- How Do I Set Up My Device?
- I Pressed The Middle Button, But The Hands Just Spin Around Once And Then Stop. What's Wrong?
- How Far Away Can My Hybrid Smartwatch Be From My Phone And Still Be Connected?
- Do I Need To Plug In My Watch To My Phone To Sync The Data With The App?
- How Do I Download The App?
- How Can I Sign Up For An Account To Use The App?
- Why Do I Need To Give My Birthday/Weight/Height Information?